Reform Index and Municipal Transparency
The project aims to improve transparency practices in Kosovo municipalities through a permanent assessment and advocacy tools(index).
- Municipal Transparency Reform index (semi-annual and annual reports)
- Many public information materials based on evidence of transparency and accountability
- "True Conversations" with the Transparency Forum in Prizren
- Improved dialogue between civil society and local government on good governance
- Collection of data and information from the seven main municipalities
- Interviews with Key Information Officers: LL Officers, Civil Society, Journalists, and others
- Focus groups in each of the seven municipalities
- Preliminary and Final Reporting Events
- Regular monitoring of municipalities of Prizren, Prishtina and Mamusha
- Monitoring the transparency of Municipalities Rahovec, Malishevë, Dragash, Suharekë and Shtërpcë
- Regular publications of monitoring findings through press news, reports, policy documents, information charts, etc.
- Public discussion on the most important issues regarding the transparency of local government
- Regular maintenance of the Online Transparency Web-site
- Reporting cases of violations to the institutions responsible for justice, law enforcement and central government
- Reportage in the media (before and after) of the issues disclosed in the "Confrontation"
- Radio and Television Program for Local Government Transparency
- Promotion of the Model of the Transparency Forum in all municipalities
- Structured dialogue with mayors and relevant public officials in seven main municipalities
- Extension to other municipalities in Prizren region and Shtërpcë municipality through monitoring of low intensity transparency
- Direct assistance to CSOs and community groups (citizens) in the selected municipalities